Monday, August 20, 2012

Still in CDA... Preparing to leave

We leave in 11 days.  1st stop is Hermiston, OR Walmart ;).  Walmart let's you park your RV overnight for free while expecting your patronage.  It's a good stopping point to lessen the 10 hour drive to Pacific City, OR where we will be arriving Sept 1st for a busy Labor Day weekend I'm sure.  Our last days of preparation include family counseling (working on better communication), physical therapy for Avery, getting our truck and trailer repaired (uggh), and making sure we have everything we need.  Oh, did I mention I haven't started working yet?  I lost my job with HP on the 20th of July and soon after landed another telecommute position that might only last 4 months.  Needless to say I am chomping at the bit to start the paychecks rolling in again.  Anyone know of a company that is hiring full time Network Engineers that can work remotely?   In all of this chaos we are trusting in God for provision and have peace knowing that we are in good hands regardless of what happens.

1st traveling church visit should be here: http://www.pacificcoastbiblechurch.org/Pages/default.aspx

--Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment