Friday, September 14, 2012

Update, still in pain.

Well, last week I took quite a hard fall going down a sand dune hill at a fast speed.  I knew right away that I was hurt but wasn't much I could do but lay down and ice my body and take motrin.  Yesterday in Florence I saw a chiropractor who gently adjusted a couple areas, but I am still in a lot of pain all day.  Whatever the outcome I would love prayer support for healing, it has made it quite hard to get through my days.  Thank u!
Much love to all of u (friends and family). 
---Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am sorry Jen! I am praying for you! I can empathize a little... took a mini tumble off a retaining wall this past week. God is always good and has purpose! Love ya and miss ya! Love the photos... they are making me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete